Overall I think this interview went much smoother than the first. I felt I was more prepared, which made me more relaxed during the interview process. I think this made the interviewee feel more at ease also.
I really liked using the group study rooms. They offered some privacy that gave the interviewee a sense of security, allowing us to talk freely. They also eliminated distractions allowing both of us to focus our attention on the interview and not the environment. I will defiantly use them again.
During the interview I noticed that some of Sagar responses were difficult to understand. Unfortunately I did not ask him to repeat his responses, because I feared that I would offend him. After reviewing the recording in slow-speed, a very useful feature, I noticed a few topics that I would have liked to discuss.
For my next interview I will try to expand more on some of the topics the interviewee offers rather than trying to work through my list.
No comments:
Post a Comment